Monday, October 4, 2010

Simpson's Did It

So as I was browsing my RSS feeds this morning, I saw this little article on BBC News.com
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-11467352
Basically Toshiba is using the Nintendo 3DS technology to create a 3D television that does not require glasses.
Now... What has taken them so long? Why did a video game company beat out a television company with this type of technology? Oh well... And Toshiba of all companies? Come on Samsung, I thought you were the king of TV.
Anyways, the 3DS is rumored to cost roughly $300. That's pretty expensive for a handheld gaming device; considering you can buy a netbook for that price, or less.
Is 3D here to stay?

1 comment:

  1. That's too much money D:
    I can't afford that, I will stick with my xbox ^_^

    ReplyDelete